Part-time | Billings, Montana | Salary based on experience, $26-$30/hour
Be part of something special! We are growing and have a great opportunity for a part-time Operations Assistant on our Finance & Ops team.
The Operations Assistant will report to the Finance and Operations Manager, Linda Parker, and be responsible for:
- Management of information from the indigenous women leaders to share with the public on our website & social media content
- Review and process invoices and expenses
- Management of various online platforms
- Coordinate virtual events, reporting, and general office support
- Assist in the development and implementation of file management plan & naming convention
- Assist with organizational systems and processes
- Receive and manage content from all sources and provide virtual support for software programs to staff and vendors
- Assist in the development of contracts, review & process invoices in a timely, accurate manner and against terms of contract, approved budgets and required deliverables
- Prepare expense reports and support vendor process
- Track general ledger costs, update monthly budget to actuals, and conduct post-event reporting and analysis
- Have at least 2-5 years of related work experience
- High attention to detail, excellent organization skills, high level of accuracy
- Use good judgment in prioritizing tasks and meeting deadlines
- Possess a growth mindset and willingness to learn about indigenous cultures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Mac OS, and databases.
Under the fiscal sponsorship of Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors, the Spirit Aligned Leadership Program is a unique indigenous women’s cultural leadership program that operates throughout Canada & the United States.
- The Spirit Aligned Leadership Program elevates the lives, voices, and dreams of Indigenous elder women who are working to heal, strengthen, and restore the balance of Indigenous communities and the world.
- Join us – be part of something special! We are growing and have a great opportunity for a full-time Program Coordinator.
To apply: please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.