Salary Based on Experience – $65-70,000
Office Location: Bozeman, MT with remote work options
The Program Coordinator will report to the Program Director and be responsible for coordinating applications and process, as well as social media & website content and liaison with vendors.
- Coordinate application & review process for fellowships
- Manage social media & website content
- Liaison with program vendors
- Coordinate virtual & in-person events
- Coordinate completion of consultant contracts
- Coordinate travel
- Perform general administrative duties
- Have at least 2-5 years of related work experience
- High attention to detail, strong administrative skills, and high degree of accuracy
- Use good judgment in prioritizing tasks, meeting deadlines, flexibility, maintain confidentiality
- Possess a growth mindset and willingness to learn about indigenous cultures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Mac OS, and databases.
WHY JOIN US
- A full package of health and welfare benefits
- A generous 401 (k) Savings Plan with a 9% employer contribution
- A culture that supports Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Be part of a mission to increase Indigenous women’s leadership
Under the fiscal sponsorship of Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors, the Spirit Aligned Leadership Program is a unique indigenous women’s cultural leadership program that operates throughout Canada & the United States.
- The Spirit Aligned Leadership Program elevates the lives, voices, and dreams of Indigenous elder women who are working to heal, strengthen, and restore the balance of Indigenous communities and the world.
- Join us – be part of something special! We are growing and have a great opportunity for a full-time Program Coordinator.
To apply: please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org